The main production process of copper valves:
1. Product design
2. Mold making
3. Valve casting, forging
(1) Sand casting: The earliest production mode in the valve field, because the casting type does not have enough pressure, the valve produced by this process is prone to generate sand holes, which leads to a series of problems caused by product leakage.
(2) Hot forging and forging: The body of the forged press will not have trachoma, and the appearance will be more beautiful.
5. Metal processing
6. Accessories assembly
7. Product pressure test
8. Packaging and storage
Selection of copper valves:
1. According to the control function selection, all kinds of valves have their own functions, and should pay attention to their corresponding functions when selecting.
2. According to the working conditions, the technical parameters of the commonly used valves include the work pressure, the maximum allowable working pressure, the working temperature (minimum and maximum temperature) and the medium (corrosive, flammable). The above parameters should be noted when working. The technical parameters of the valve are consistent.
3. Select according to the installation structure. The installation structure of the pipeline system includes pipe threads, flanges, ferrules, welding, hoses, etc.
Therefore, the installation structure of the valve must be consistent with the installation structure of the pipe, and the specifications must be consistent.