1. Gray cast iron, suitable for low pressure valves Stainless Steel Casting Valve Body with working temperature between -15~+200°C and nominal pressure PN≤1.6MPa.
2. Black heart malleable cast iron, suitable for medium and low pressure valves with working temperature between -15~+250°C and nominal pressure PN≤2.5MPa.
3. Ductile iron, suitable for medium and low pressure valves with working temperature between -30~+350°C and nominal pressure PN≤4.0MPa.
4. Carbon Steel Casting Valve Body (WCA, WCB, WCC), suitable for medium and high pressure valves with working temperature between -29 and +425 °C. The working temperature of 16Mn and 30Mn is between -40 and +450 °C. Instead of ASTM 105.
5. Low temperature carbon steel (LCB), suitable for low temperature valve valves with operating temperatures between -46 and +345 °C.
6. Alloy steel (WC6, WC9), suitable for high temperature and high pressure valves of non-corrosive medium with working temperature between -29~+595 °C; WC5 and WC12 are suitable for working temperature between -29~+650 °C High temperature and high pressure valves for corrosive media.
7. Austenitic stainless steel, suitable for valves with corrosive media between -196~+600 °C.
8. Monel alloy, mainly suitable for valves with hydrofluoric medium.
9. Cast copper alloy, mainly used for valves for oxygen pipelines with working temperature between -273 and +200 °C.