Find here details of Stainless Steel Valve Body on our website.
The lower end of the stainless steel ball valve stem is integrally fixed with the wedge cone by a thread and a pin. The upper trapezoidal thread is engaged with the stem nut, and the rotation of the stem nut is driven by a hand wheel, a bevel gear, an electric or pneumatic device.
The upper and lower sides of the spherical disc are respectively limited by the limit ring and the adjustment pad so that they cannot rise or fall with the wedge cone, and can only be translated or rotated with the wedge cone in one horizontal space.
China Stainless Steel Valve Body
The lower end of the valve stem is integrally fixed with the wedge cone by a thread and a pin. The upper trapezoidal thread is engaged with the stem nut, and the rotation of the stem nut is driven by a hand wheel, a bevel gear, an electric or pneumatic device.
A track pin is arranged in the middle of the valve stem, and a roller is arranged at each end of the pin. The roller can roll in the guiding groove of the bracket, and the movement track of the valve stem is restricted by the guiding groove.
To make the stainless steel ball valve stable and long lasting, you need to pay attention to the following factors shared by Stainless Steel Valve Body Supplier:
1. Before use, apply water to clean the pipe and the over-flow part of the valve body to prevent residual iron filings and other debris from entering the valve body cavity.
2. When the ball valve is closed, some of the medium remains in the valve body and is also subjected to a certain pressure. Before servicing the stainless steel ball valve, close the shut-off valve before the ball valve, open the ball valve that needs to be repaired, and completely release the internal pressure of the valve body. In the case of electric ball valves or pneumatic ball valves, the power and air supply should be disconnected first.
3. Generally soft-sealed ball valves use PTFE as the sealing material, and the sealing surface of the hard-sealed ball valve is made of metal. If the pipe ball valve needs to be cleaned, care should be taken to prevent damage to the seal ring and leak during disassembly.
4. When the flange ball valve is disassembled, the bolts and nuts on the flange should be fixed first, then all the nuts should be slightly tightened, and finally fixed with strength. If the individual nuts are forcibly fixed first, and then the other nuts are fixed, the surface of the flanges may be damaged or broken due to unevenness in the surface, resulting in leakage of the valve flanges.
5. If the valve is cleaned, the solvent used must not conflict with the parts to be cleaned and will not corrode. If it is a gas-only ball valve, it can be cleaned with gasoline. Other parts are generally cleaned with medium water. When cleaning, thoroughly clean the residual dust, oil and other attachments. If it cannot be cleaned with water, it can be cleaned with a cleaning agent such as alcohol without damaging the valve body and parts. After the cleaning is completed, the cleaning agent is completely volatilized before assembly.
6. If there is a slight leak in the packing during use, you can slightly tighten the stem nut until the leak stops. Do not continue tightening.
7. Long-term open storage will cause the valve body and components to rust and cannot be used normally. Stainless steel ball valves should be protected from rain, water, moisture, and the flange cover. Valves stored for more than 12 months should be retested to ensure stable performance.
We also have China Stainless Steel Valve Body. If you are looking for more information about it, feel free to contact us,